How To Minimize Personal Insurance Problems
- Keep your insurance policies in a safe but accessible place.
- Tell your family about the details of your life insurance.
- Review your insurance needs annually. Often you may make purchases that will require a change to your insurance.
- Don’t rent out your primary home through online temporary rental sites; you may not have coverage.
- Make a home inventory of all your personal property.
- Don’t use your personal auto for a pay for hire online taxi service. Your auto coverage does not apply to taxi services.
- Make sure you pay your premiums on time.
- Auto ID cards serve a purpose; keep them in your vehicle.
- If you have a change in marital status, make sure you update all your insurance policies.
- Get your teen driver into a driver’s education course, and make sure their grades are kept up to get the good student discount.
All of us at Cornhusker Insurance truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.