As we move into 2022, it is important to take stock of your personal insurance program. Many different life events can affect your personal insurance. Having the right kind of personal insurance can make a big difference if, and when, you ever have a claim. Please call our office for an insurance review.
What Should Be Part of Your 2019 Personal Insurance Planning?
- Should I consider a personal umbrella policy?
- Is my home valued correctly?
- Do I need to add or remove any drivers?
- Have my life insurance needs changed?
- Marital status.
- Children in college.
- Purchase of a new vehicle, ATV, motorcycle, or boat.
- Planned foreign travel.
- Purchased any items of value like art, guns, or jewelry.
- Starting a home-based business.
- Purchasing a vacation home.
- Using your home as rental income.
We are committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
All of us at Cornhusker Insurance truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.